Girl Weekend

Sunday, July 26, 2009
Ross went to the Ranch this weekend, while Roma & I stayed in Houston. My friend, Britany, had a #25 birthday get together on Friday night. We met at a trendy sushi place called RA, but after waiting over an hour and half to be seated, we went to an Italian place down the street and had a nice meal. On Saturday I went to hang out with my college friend, Juli. She made me a great lunch, which included hummus stuffed hard-boiled eggs. I will definitely make these in the future... Delish! We sat out by the pool and chatted for 4 hours. Pretty much the perfect way to spend the afternoon.

Britany's 25th!

Only 1 candle on the cheesecake...

I got an update from the "Ranchers" (Ross & Adam) today and it sounded like they got the 5th wheel trailer out to the ranch successfully, but not without quite a bit of elbow grease. Their adventure included a 10 hour drive, an ALMOST sprained ankle, and keys locked in a car. I think it's probably best that I was not present. :)

I took Roma outside for some fetch today. She has finally stopped panting, but has been sleeping for hours. She tends to sprawl out on the tile to cool off...

Roma's favorite post-fetch spot.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...