When Ross goes to the Ranch...

Sunday, September 6, 2009
Ross headed to the ranch on Friday after work. He and Adam had a long To-Do list, which included getting electricity hooked up to the RV we now have out there. Ross also bought a new bow stand and wanted to get that set up before deer season starts (1st weekend in November). As tempting as the trip was, I decided to stay home. Afterall, someone's got to watch Roma! On sat morning I woke up and went for a long run in town at Terry Hershey Park. I got some new running shoes and they just wanted to keep going... 5mi, 6mi, 7mi-- stop, no more! When I got home I took Roma to the dog park to run around, sniff, swim, etc. (I can't take her on long runs with me because she is a pestie & pulls on the leash).

Britany came over for a dinner/movie/slumber party night. We went and ate at a local Italian place, Hasta La Pasta. It was pretty good, not the best, but close by and had good wine prices. Afterwards, we went to see Sandra Bullock's new movie "All About Steve."
I wasn't expecting an Oscar from a romantic comedy, but it was AWFUL!!! I don't always agree with reviews, but the New York Times review was spot on.

Ross comes home this afternoon!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...