Dicken's Village

Wednesday, January 16, 2013
One of my favorite holiday traditions is putting up my Department 56 Dicken's Village. It started with 1 house and now I have 7... all hand-me-downs from Momma dearest. Townspeople from Mom's village have been moving to a new village in Anchorage AK :)

When I was in Texas a couple weeks ago, I snapped some pictures of Mom's village, complete with trees, houses, people, benches, snow, lights, etc.





See the ice skaters on the pond?

I can seem to bring myself to pack away my village. Maybe by Valentine's day?...


3 years ago: King Crab
1 year ago: Cabin Fever

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...