Friends make me :)

Sunday, November 22, 2009
Natalie came in town this weekend (she's in Tyler TX till Aug) and we just had a grand'ole'time. We met up after lunch on Saturday and tooled around the Galleria for a bit. We are definitely complimentary shoppers. here's a tidbit of the dressing room conversation:

Liz: "what do you think of this shirt?"
Nat: "MMM, no. It looks funny."
Liz: "It makes me look like a scarecrow right?"
Nat: "It DOES! It really does. Let's go now"
Liz: "Ok"

We went over to Katrina's for a candle party (imagine pampered chef but for candles...). We had a nice time catching up with Katrina and the other girls. We bought some cute stuff too!

Katrina and I

Nat and I headed to Hugo's for dinner afterwards. Delish!!

Natalie's: Poblano Peppers stuffed with Chicken

Liz: Scallops over sweet corn bread and swiss chard


I forgot to get a picture with Natalie... but if she would hurry up and get back to Houston I can get one :)

1 comment

  1. Hugo's was amazing!! I had so much fun with you this weekend. Sorry we forgot to get a picture. I miss you already! Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...