San Fran iPhone Pictures

Wednesday, November 7, 2012
I don't download my iPhone pictures onto my computer very often, but when I do there's usually some that make me smile. Here's some of the "lost" iPhone pictures from my trip to San Francisco a couple weeks ago!
Mom & I

Cousins




Wine tasting in Napa.

Too much vino?

Mom and I showing off our red teeth


Cloudy, bright day = squinting

Ross and I?

Hawaiian Ice cream... in SF. 



Quest for Red Ray-Bans


View from our Balcony

Dessert.

Olive Oil Tasting


Painted Ladies (think Full House!)

On double decker bus.


Heading home, Mountains from the airplane


2 years ago: Message From Roma
1 year ago: African Safari 2012

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...