Back Update

Sunday, January 17, 2016
Last week I pulled my back, quite possibly the worst I have ever pulled my back. After several days of little improvement I am happy to report that I am feeling better. The massage may have had something do with it :) I'm definitely not 100%, but I am not grunting and wincing every time I move. Back injuries are humbling; you realize how dependent you are on your back to complete the most basic functions. For Mommy's, this may include picking up your 30 lb, almost 2 year old and putting her in a car seat- without saying any bad words. Anyway I'm feeling much improved, but it wasn't a real action packed weekend by any means. Hope you all have a great week and remember to throw some stretching into your routine so that you avoid pulling any muscles.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...