Movie Review: Murder on Orient Express

Tuesday, April 10, 2018
When it comes to movie reviews, I'm always going to be MONTHS (years?) behind. However, I do feel like it is one of my (many) blogger duties to let you know of movies we really like. And to delivery some content variety, which I have been failing at miserably...  Blame the cutie lil girls! :)

We watched the Murder on the Orient Express last weekend and we really enjoyed.  It's a good old fashioned who done it. I read the book so long ago that I'm questioning if I actually read the book because I did not remember the ending. I'm not a Johnny Depp fan, but I still liked this movie and recommend you see it! The cinamotography is amazing. Netflix Stat. Let me know what you think.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...