Minus 9

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Katrina and Brandon are in Anchorage!! They came over for some Moose's Tooth take out and we had some catch up time, but it wasn't much past 8pm when Ross and I were starting to fade. Residual jet lag? For certain. Beware I'm half asleep right now...

In the name of sleep, I thought I'd just show you what a successful hunting trip we had in South Africa.

Between Ross and Robby, Africa is short 9 animals....


It will take some time for these to get shipped back to the states and mounted, but I need every bit of that time to figure out which wall these are going to occupy :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...