Babies and Bunco

Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Emily hosted a family Halloween dress-up Bunco party last weekend. Ross was in Houston so Sprout and I went solo...

Me and Sprout with Kim and Chatham

Emily aka the hostess.

Sheesh, garden gnomes just want to eat their pickles sometimes.

Garden Gnome family


I usually don't win at those pure luck kinda games such as bingo, but by some random luck I rolled 2 "Buncos" and ended up the overall Bunco winner of the night. Yes! I'll take it! Emily always gives away sweet little prizes at her parties, so I was especially excited and found a Moose's Tooth gift card in the bag. I was thinking "Ross will be soooo excited!"

Happy (early) Halloween!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...