Claire quotes

Tuesday, January 3, 2017
"I'm going to have boobies one day so that I can feed Paige Renae"

"I like this dinner Mommy, Good Job"

"My hair in the way- I can't turn on my listening ears"

"I'm Claire Bear"

"My name Claire Avery Heeeeebel, but my teachers say Hubble. I need tell Miss J and Miss Brenda it's not Hubble. No I not."

I got some ant bites on my hand and immediately Claire flipped into Mommy Mode- "It's gonna be ok Mommy. You need Band-aid. make it all better. Here I kiss it. It's ok mommy. feel better soon"

To her stuffed animal "you not listening bunny, I'm going to put you in the brown chair"

Me: "Claire it's time for bath"
Claire: "No not yet, in 2 days"

Me: "Do you want 5 M&M's or 10 M&M's"
Claire: 5
Me: Do you want 1 five or 2 fives
Claire: 5
Me: Do you want this many (5 fingers) or this many (10 fingers)
Claire: all of them

Claire got some new hair clips and says "I look so pretty"










No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...