"Baby, It's Cold Outside"

Thursday, December 10, 2009
On the way to work this morning, my car said "ICY" with a little snowflake symbol next to it. I don't see that symbol very much, but it's usually a signal to me that Roma should be inside, but no, today she's OUTside. When Ross was putting on her sweater (aka hunting vest) and she was shivering, Ross told her she was a hunting dog and needed to toughen up because she has been spoiled by SOMEBODY... hmm I wonder who he is referring to?

Ross leaves today for "Huebel Family Hunt 2009" out at the Ranch. It's pretty exciting because it's the first deer season for them out on our land. Adam and Ross have killed deer out there already, but now they are in pursuit of the BIGGIE.  I'm sure they will have a great time in the process, but I'm going to remain an "eater" instead of a "huntress" for the foreseable future. :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...