Snow bunny aka Roma

Friday, December 4, 2009
Well, it's official. We got snow today in Houston TX! It was really coming down for a couple hours, but nothing was sticking on the roads. Some schools got out early, which prompted BP to let us out a couple hours early too :) I love my job. Ahh yes, did I mention Roma was outside? Yep that's right. I was a bit worried about my little snow bunny, but we put on her kevlar camo vest on this morning-- which made me feel better and I hope it made Roma feel better.

View from the office

Our backyard

Bundled Up


Too much playing in the snow makes a sleepy pup

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...