Photo Lesson

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
I previously mentioned that I've been trying to pick up Photoshop Elements again.. It's slow going but just thought I'd show you some of the things it can do!
Straight out of the camera (SOOTC) 
Notice that peskie neighbor girl in the picture (lower right). Let's brighten up the colors and delete the girl out of the picture! :)...
Bye Bye. Wouldn't it be nice to have an "eraser tool" for life? Well, that reminds me of that movie "The Butterfly Effect" and its not all rosy...

 How about applying a crazy effect?
Maybe a bit too crazy for me. How about dimming the colors this time?
I'm liking this one here... The options are endless!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...