Birthdays

Thursday, September 23, 2010
It's a well known fact that love birthdays. All birthdays. My birthday, your birthday, dog birthdays... you name it. I particularly like to streeeeetch my own birthday celebration out over as many days as possible. I had an early birthday celebration with the Huebel's last weekend. It was perfect. It started with snapper topped with lump crab meat and ended with boston creme pie. There was a couple bottles of wine and some presents in between. Mom Huebel (ooops and Dad Huebel) gave me one of my favorite "scents", Miss Cherie by Dior...
Next time you are walking through the perfume section at the mall, give this one a sniff. You might find yourself a new scent :)

My parents sent me a box in the mail and I opened it over Gmail Video. I got some beautiful new earrings from Holly Yashi, one of my favorite jewelry makers. 


The earrings are called the "Elizabeth" earrings. How fitting is that? I actually had these on my birthday list that I gave to Ross, which Mom didn't even have... crazy, I know.


On that note, I'm going to be taking a "Blogg'in Break" for a week. Don't forget about me!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...