Special Delivery!

Monday, December 6, 2010
Our air shipment is supposed to arrive on Tuesday! We'll be able to add some shirts to the tired rotation. Ross also won't have to wear cowboy boots out in the snow anymore. And I get my mixer :)

We are getting a very VERY special delivery at 4pm...

...


Roma!!!!!


We're so excited... things just aren't the same without her. I so wish I could video her first snow experience. It no doubt will be hilarious. Hopefully she will have her very own backyard with heated garage soon, but until then she's going to be a mostly inside pup. Yes, an indoor Wiemaraner. Crazy. I know.

There's a great path right behind our rental, with lights and everything. Miss Roma is going to love it. We've already tested it out...




No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...