Alaska is a little Grey-er

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Roma arrived safely today!

We showed up at the cargo terminal, just as we saw a forklift coming around the corner with a GIANT crate on it. ROOOOOOOMA!! They didn't let us behind the caged fence for a couple minutes while they went to get the other animals (Roma's the prettiest so she came first). All we could do is talk to her through the wire. Roma was whimpering and crying, "Mommy I've been in here for 11 hours. I even had to go potty on my bed and I NEVER do that. Let me out... NOW!"

Reunited at last! So happy!

Our little family is now complete... just a little colder :)

We bundled ourselves up and took Roma for her first walk in the snow. It was pretty funny. I have a cute video, but not the bandwidth to upload it right now.. Soon.

Roma was really confused where the grass was when it was potty time, but she finally got it. Pretty funny indeed.

1 comment

  1. Roma looks SO happy to be with her mommy! I can't wait to see the video:)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...