Unfinished Business

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
We all have unfinished business, afterall we're human. For example, I was GOING to clean the kitchen but it didn't happen. Or, I meant to reserve show tickets, but I forgot. Or, I started a novel a couple months ago, but I never finished it. I still can't do a PULL-UP. We can definitely count that as unfinished business as well.

Here's another example of unfinished business:



I can't but wonder, what happened to Mr. Beaver? Why did he abandon his project? Is he coming back?  There might not be a tree standing on our next trip to the pup ppark...

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...