Bake for the Neighbors

Friday, January 6, 2012
When we got back from our Holiday travels, I decided to do some baking so that we could deliver a goodie bag to our neighbors.  I didn't want to make another run to the store, so I had to whip something up with on hand ingredients.

Sometimes I'm thoughtful... only sometimes...

I made "Keebler" chocolate chip cookies (Tollhouse chocolate chip with 3 M&M's arranged on top). Dorie's Lemon Poppyseed Muffins, and Dorie's Allspice Crumb Muffins.



The Allspice Crumb Muffins were Ross's favorite.


The freshly squeezed lemon juice icing drizzle on the top of the lemon poppyseed made all the difference!


Remember to always serve your muffins slightly warm, so you can slather on a bit of butter and it melts! The muffins really will have so much more flavor if warmed a bit.

I'm a little picky about my baked goods.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...