Guest Post

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Sometimes, when I'm uber tired, I wish that the fairies would complete my blog post for me. But, unfortunately Anchorage is too cold for fairies. So the next best thing would be to have a guest blogger for a day. But, my friends/family are too shy to volunteer their content.

And that's when it came to me...

Who shares my love for photography and inspires me to take my hobby to the next level AND has a great website to show off these skills??

JIM!!!

Brilliant. I'll share a LINK to his website. It's practically like having a guest blogger now... Jim worked with Ross in Houston, but he calls California home, as you can see from his pictures. (Jim also helped me pick out my new camera.)

Link to Jim's Photo's HERE.

Hope you Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. WOW!!! I am completely humbled Elizabeth!!! I cannot believe you did this... Thank you for the very generous words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out my friend Tiffany's pictures- they are amazing!

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/hopefloatsphotography

    Hope all is well in Alaska!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...