Mind Matters

Thursday, July 15, 2010
My thoughts have been all over the place today and this post will follow much the same pattern.

1. Looking for dinner in less than 30 minutes? I've got a good one for you! Linguine with Shrimp and Cilantro Lime Pesto. Whenever I shell out the extra bucks for wild gulf shrimp (ie NOT previously frozen and flown in from Thailand), I never regret it. I finally invested in a shrimp deveiner and my quality of life just went up a few points.


2. A Brown One?

No, we didn't get another dog :) This is Maple. She lives down the street with Robbie and Steph. She's the calm one in the bunch. I only have a grey one...

3. I really love sunsets on water. Funny how every time I look at one, I think of growing up, specifically of my parents telling me not to look at the sun for too long. Maybe that's why my vision is was so bad.

4. Flat Iron. That just sounds bad for your hair... and it is. However, for many wavy-haired females this a necessity. Necessity. Mine broke last week and I just got a new one (because it's a necessity). Anyways, if you are in the market for one, I recommend the Ultra Chi. I've had many others and always end up going back to this one. It's like the wild shrimp, fork out the moo lah and you won't be sorry.

5. A cop was standing in the middle of the u-turn lane (under the freeway) checking peoples registration tags. I was sitting at the light (going straight, not doing a u-turn) watching this whole ordeal for a couple of light cycles. People were caught completely off guard, slamming on their brakes, with no where to go.  I was thinking "Geez, people are getting ambushed for a sticker? Good thing mine are up to date." As I was telling Ross this story, he informed me one of my stickers was NOT up to date. Let's just say I took care of that today.

1 comment

  1. Sweet little brown girl :)

    Glad you didn't get pulled over! That cop is lucky people weren't getting in wrecks because of his sticker craze.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...