Chicken of the Sea

Wednesday, November 10, 2010
A couple years ago I had sushi for the first time. It definitely wasn't love at first sight, but it grew on me. Now, I can't seem to get enough of it... mainly, the Rainbow Roll. But there is one raw food I just can't seem to embrace, or even try for that matter.

Enter raw, goopey, stinky, slimely OYSTERS. Oh no no.

However, for Adam Huebel oysters are like cat nip. I don't like cats much, so let me try another analogy. Oysters are to Adam as the tennis ball is to Roma. :)

Digging for Gold.

Look at Adam's Face!

Yep, that's a half-gallon tub of raw oysters

Grilling the oysters didn't make them any more appealing.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...