Pig Tales

Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Roma is playing a game with me. I'm convinced...

I have a stuffed animal in one of the guest rooms upstairs. It's a pink pig. Roma seems to have an uncanny fascination with this pig. When we leave Roma home alone, she will go get that pig and take it to a new place around the house for her mommy to find. What's so funny is that Roma can devour a dog toy made for "extreme chewers" in a half hour, but she doesn't chew up the pig. Maybe it's too easy of a target?

Oh look, I get out of the shower and poof there's the pig. Just looking at me in the doorway!



The look of innocence.



I'm pretty sure my job in this game is to keep putting the pig back in the room upstairs. Check!

1 comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...