Prank Call

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Would you believe we spent 4 hours painting after work today? Believe it. The color looks great, there's just a LOT of walls- we even had help with the high ceilings. It will be so much better to have the painting done by the time our stuff arrives! I think we're done painting now... I really hope not to see a paintbrush, blue tape, spackle, or rollers for a very long time...

My posts are going to be brief this week because of all the move stuff going on, BUT I have a story to share...

Last week (during a school holiday) my boss's 2 youngest boys (2 and 6?) got into their mum's purse and found her cell phone... ooooowwwwaow! Well who else would they want to call besides DAD?? Boss got 8 phone calls in a 30 minute window and each time the boys said, "Dad, do you know how to unlock Mum's phone?, te he he" It was pretty cute.

I'm sure girls would never pull a prank like that?

:)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...