Close-Ups with the new MACRO

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Ross got me a little photography some'thin some'thin for Christmas... a new camera lens! It's the 100 mm macro lens that I'd been asking Santa for all year. Guess I was good :)

You can get close...

Then, go even closer...

The lens is able to capture detail at a much closer level than the other lenses in my inventory. Hmm, what's this?

 Hint... This isn't Roma's eye.

A Macro lens is gonna be great for close up food photography. Now, we just need to move into our house and get our kitchen stuff back. Just a couple more weeks till we close!

1 comment

  1. How fun! Robby has been researching SLRs (wahoo) and wants to know what kind of camera you have. Fill me in when you get a chance:)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...