Weeknight Treat!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012
So I may not have gotten flowers on V-day* (for me, the price gouging really takes away from the floral aromas), but I do get occasional "random day" gifts instead. These are my most most favorite! 

*I do need to add the disclaimer that we celebrated V-day early with a nice meal: homemade surf and turf. MMmm. Ross also got me a card and a dark chocolate bar on Vday. I specifically told him that I didn't want anything on Vday. I would not advice this, unless you are given confirmation.

I mentioned to Ross that I wanted some weight lifting gloves because my hands have been getting torn up from pumping so much iron .. :) I found some I liked and added 'em to my Amazon cart, but didn't order because I don't like paying for shipping (which is quite a challenge living in Alaska). Anyhow, Ross remembered the brand and ordered them for me!!!!!!!

Take 1: Kisses

Ok, let's try that again...
Take 2


Yes, Swarovski-accented pink camo gloves are totally necessary.


If you're jealous you too can get your very own pair here.

I love random presents!! It's right up there with snail mail :)

2 comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...