iPhone candids

Thursday, April 12, 2012
Every couple months I actually connect my iPhone to my laptop and there's usually some fun pictures that get uploaded. Here's this round of iPhone candids:

New camera lens!

St. Patty's Day Hibachi.

Kirsty and Suzie

Brittany and Patrick.

Lovers.


Finally got a green beer.

Sweet Graphics.


Professional snowboarder friend, Kirsty.


Reward after going down a blue, sweet potato fries at Jack Sprat. So good!

Dig in Ross! 

Date night at Marx Bro Cafe started with crab cakes. 

Marx Bro Cafe Date: My Elk was very good.

Marx Bro Cafe Date: Ross had duck.

I made a last ditch effort to add the video to yesterdays post. Can you watch it now??!!


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...