Coupon Phenomena

Monday, April 16, 2012
Do you get daily Groupon emails? How about Living Social? I held out for awhile, but I like a good deal if it's as easy as the click of a button. They even have iPhone aps. For real. I'm a picky buyer, but I haven't been disappointed with those I've bought.

Here's a quick run down of Groupon I've bought and used:
*12 Yoga Classes at Laughing Lotus
*2 Produce boxes from Full Circle
*12 bootcamp classes at Rock Hard Fitness
*A 60 min massage
*Regal Air Flightseeing tour of a glacier field
*2 for 1 Alyeska ski resort lift ticket
*Sack's Cafe $30 coupon for $15
*Shellac Manicure at Sunrise nails

Bootcamp was my favorite... I kinda got hooked on the early morning workouts, which I still do. Hmm the massage was mediocre...the masseuse just wasn't my cup'o'tea. I was thinking about signing up for produce boxes from Full Circle, but the Groupon showed me that lots of times the goods came overly ripe and went bad after just a couple days. Nope. The flightseeing tour was hard to schedule because of weather, but totally worth it. I felt like a rockstar when I overheard the bill for the other couple that went up in the plane with us... they didn't have the Groupon! Sack's restaurant is one of my favorite Anchorage restaurants, so that one was definitely a good purchase too.

Here's a couple deals I have yet to use:
*1 hour Alaska Pet Services (a POOPER SCOOPER!!!)
*Rock Hard Fitness Bootcamp (signed up for another month)
*2 hr Cooking Class for Two
*10 Yoga Classes at Spirit Path Wellness

I'm most excited to use the 1 hour pooper scooper service. Our backyard is just awful right now, thanks to Miss Roma. All those frozen, petrified fossils turn to mush in the spring thaw. Too much detail? I agree, which is why I'll pay someone else to help out.

I'm starting to think I'm a bargain... :)

1 year ago: McHugh Lake Trail
2 years ago: Golf with Grandad

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...