Weekend Pancake Judgement

Thursday, April 19, 2012
There are waffle people. And there are pancake people. (And there are low carb/Paleo people, but we won't get into that discussion today...)

So which are you?

I think I'd say we are a pancake house, mostly because they're way less work than waffles. However, when Dad used to make Belgium Waffles on the weekends, I was a waffle person. But, no one makes me pink and green waffles anymore. So, I try to keep the creativity alive with the pancakes...

I usually make 2 kinds and then have Ross vote on his favorite.

Option 1: Apple Cinnamon

Option 2: Chocolate Chip

Verdict: "It's kinda hard to beat Chocolate Chip" - Ross

"Mom, I want to know more about pancakes too..."

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...