Yard Moose

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
I got a text message from our neighbor Rebecca at 8:15 AM on a weekend day... (*gasp!*)  I was snoozing away (I don't sleep much later than 9, I promise) and the text woke me up. "This better be good!" And it was. She was letting me know there was a moose in our front yard. It never gets old. Well, until your flowers get eaten.

A little lady decided to hunker down in our yard to wait for spring. Of course I had to try out my new lens... gotta practice for the upcoming Safari!!!

Our balcony was a nice vantage point.






Moose!

1 year ago: Seward, AK (with the Mayhew's)
2 years ago:  Sunday, the Non-Lazy Kind

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...