Blog-i-versary

Wednesday, July 18, 2012
On July 19, 2009 I posted the first entry on "The Huebel Hammock", which means that... (drumroll please)...

Today is the 3 year BLOG-I-VERSARY!!!


The blog has been such a fun journey so far. It's been a great excuse for me to develop my photography skills. There are definitely days that it's late and I don't feel like blogging, but I'm always glad I did. More importantly, Ross and I now have a digital journal which chronicles our family, friends, adventures, travels, and our life together. I quite enjoy looking back at the old posts (been trying to include past links in new posts) and seeing what we were doing at the same time a year ago, 2 years ago, etc.

To celebrate the blog-i-versary I bought myself a Vitamix.  Actually Ross was going to buy it, but he had lots of stuff going on this week, so I took matters into my own hands. Hey, it saved Ross a trip to Costco and let's face it, when has anyone had fun going to Costco? But the price is right at Coscto-- the Vitamix was over $100 less than the same model anywhere online. I'll just have to put up with the crazies.

3 years ago: Gumbo and Roma
1 year ago:  So this is love

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...