BlueBonnets!

Thursday, April 1, 2010
Ross is riding in the BP MS150 (the 150+ mile bike ride from Houston to Austin) in a couple weeks. I am NOT. I really couldn't be happier about my decision. No wind, no rain, no waking up at the crack of dawn, no dodging the 13,000 other riders... I'm stopping now. Ultimately, it's a fundraiser for a really great cause- to find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. That's what it's all about. If you'd to make a donation here's the link.

Anyway, all this talk about NOT riding in the MS150 made me start to think about the things I really DO miss. It was definitely lots of fun riding with my dad AND my husband, although sometimes I felt like they ganged up on me. But, I probably deserved it a little bit. I kinda complain a lot when riding conditions are not ideal. Imagine that? Another thing I miss about the ride is the Texas Wildflowers. Indian Paintbrush, Black-Eyed Susan, Verbena, and of course TEXAS BLUEBONNETS!


Early reports say the flowers will be in full bloom for the ride... guess I'll have to enjoy them through the car window this year!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...