Nacho Burger

Monday, April 12, 2010
If you like burgers and southwest flavors, you NEED this burger. It needs you too.  Please fire up your grill and make 'em. Do it. Yes, it's another Bobby Flay. (It's been a Bobby Flay kinda week because that was the cookbook I had in the car when I made a grocery run). NACHO BURGERS include a tomato chipotle salsa, avocado relish, pickled jalapenos, and monterey jack cheese. YUM in a BUN.







Ross's Big Bite is my favorite. You can even see some of the tomato salsa falling out the back end. I love it.

1 comment

  1. Yum! Hey I have been meaning to ask you about the scone recipe you make for your work week breakfasts. You should post the recipe, so I can try it :) The one I make has an unbelievable amount of butter in it :/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...