Eyeballs: Step 2

Monday, May 3, 2010
I got my laser incision today after work. It was not the most fun thing I've ever done, but I'm one step closer to unconditional vision!!!! I'm so thankful Ross was there. He kept me level headed (almost) throughout the procedure and chauffeured me home. I wasn't really able to open my eyes for a couple hours, but Roma wasn't having that for too long :)




The actual surgery is next week- right eye on Monday, left eye on Wednesday. I'm READY!!

Ross made a great dinner when we got home-- Beef kabobs. You'll just have to take my word for it because I didn't take any pictures. Now, that I think about it I didn't really see much of dinner, but it tasted super.

Here are a couple wedding pictures someone else took and posted on Facebook... Check out that Groom's cake... chocolate peanut butter. I LOVED the wedding cake. It was so moist.




1 comment

  1. HOORRRAYYY for new eyeballs! You are going to love seeing things, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...