Roma's Car Ride

Sunday, May 16, 2010
This is the laziest weekend we've had in awhile... My eyeballs were recovering from surgery and my lungs were recovering from a cold, add some NyQuil to the mix and I slept A LOT. It rained poured most of the weekend and Miss Roma was getting stir crazy. So when the sun came out, we had to get her to the pup park. Roma likes to ride in style...

It was good for me to get some sunshine now that I'm feeling better. Nothing like high quality Vitamin D. Roma is now snoring away on the couch.
I'm not allowed to do any "strenuous activities" for a week or more, so I'm trying to get reacquainted with Adobe PhotoShop. When I got my Mac, I strayed away from editing pictures with Photoshop, but I've decided its time to dive back in. Photoshop seems so complicated at first, but it's so worth it in the end!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...