Date Night

Wednesday, February 16, 2011
As always, Ross and I celebrated Valentine's Day, you guessed it,... NOT on V-day. We had an excellent meal at Marx's. The owner was there, serving up delicious tableside ceasar salad. It was (hands down) THE BEST ceasar salad both Ross and I have ever had. At $13.50 per person it also rings in as the most expensive starter salad I've had. Good thing it was amazing...



Happy boy. We both had some intense garlic breath after this one.


 My herb-crusted salmon was flown in earlier that day. So fresh!

Ross went for the red meat, with lamb chops over saffron risotto. 

We usually skip the restaurant desserts and go home for some cookies'n'ice cream. yum.

I love date nights... especially the company :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...