Sunlight, the Cold Kind

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
I can't stop thinking about Hawaii. The idea has been running around inside my head for the past week. I can't seem to shake it. What to do?? Normally, I would start planning a vacation, BUT our house renovations are making me think twice. Did you know that renovations (on average) cost 40% more here than they do in the lower 48? I recently learned this bit of information too :)  To make a long story short, I'm glad it's gradually getting warmer here because I won't be in Maui anytime soon.

Luckily it's been gorgeous the last couple days... sunrise is at 6:30 and sunset is 9:30. So much sun! It's a good thing we just got our blackout curtains hung. You know who doesn't really understand this "Light outside during night time" thing?


Yep, the grey one is a bit confused with the daytime at nightime.

:)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...