Retirement

Monday, June 13, 2011
Last week I spent a couple days in Houston for a quick work trip. Wheew, it was so HOT!! The car thermometer read 107F on the way home from the airport. It is a bit funny how quickly you forget, I actually felt like I was overheating- despite the fact it used to be home a mere 6 months ago. Maybe I need to live in Alaska in the summers and Texas in the winters. Would be nice. It would also be nice to own an airplane to hop around. Wouldn't that be fun? Ok back to reality.

This week I'm going to feature pictures from my Houston trip, starting with the Huebel's! I got to see my in-laws AND celebrate Mom H's RETIREMENT!!! 30 years is BIG number when it's how many years you've been working... Now it's time for Momma H to start a new adventure-- and it began with a celebratory dinner at Cyclone Anaya's.

Aunt Cindy, Mom H, & I

Pre-dinner Picture time.

Huebel's!

Appetizer: Lobster Nacho's (very good)

Mixed Grill Fajitas: Chicken, Beef, and shrimp!

It was especially fun to be in town to help Mom H celebrate.

No more daily alarm clocks!!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...