Seattle, WA

Monday, October 24, 2011
At long last, here are pictures of our trip to Seattle a couple weekends ago...


I wanted to take all the Heirloom tomatoes and fresh produce home with me.

At a Mediterranean restaurant, Lola's, we got a flight of dipping sauces for the fresh baked naan. So good! The sauce on the left was blue cheese and something and it was the favorite!

Kaity and Hunter

The ladies.

This bakery in Pike's Place Market takes breakfast to a new place-- a very good place.

Making the next batch of deliciousness.

 Behold! They're kinda like a Russian Kolache. Ross got a smoked salmon peroshky and they shaped it like a fish! My favorite was the beef and cheese by far!

Chowing Down.

Standing in the oldest remaining Starbucks. I think my pumpkin spice latte even tasted better because I got it there :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...