Boys will be Boys

Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Last weekend Ross and some other guys drove an hour and a half to chop wood. Afterall, Arctic Man 2012 is quickly approaching and if they plan to haul the trailer jacuzzi out into the woods with them, they got to have wood to heat the water! (I did just say trailer jacuzzi. One of the guys actually has a home built jacuzzi on wheels. I will surely post pictures of this as soon I see for myself!) They also plan to have a big bonfire, which requires lots'o'wood.

I think their caravan looks like a Truck commercial. What do you think?






Stacking up the wood back in Anchorage.

Kris is all smiles now that he's got a cold beverage and the hard work is done.

1 year ago: Volleyball
2 years ago: Ranch Pictures

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...