Borrow my Pen?

Tuesday, November 1, 2011
There's a really neat little gift shop in the Seattle airport called Fireworks. They have all kinds of unique gifts, lotion, purses, make-up, jewelry, trinkets, books, toys, etc. I found lots of interesting things, but only had limited space in my suitcase so I only left with a couple items. One of which, was this: "Borrow my Pen? Pens guaranteed to leave an impression. Each set includes eight reputation ruining pens!" Wonder what those might look like?...


Here's a close up... 

So funny! Can you only imagine if you took a pen from your favorite restaurant and it said something like this. Oh my.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...