Favorite Websites

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
I've been making lots of lists lately... they help me keep my sanity. In the name of lists, here a some of my favorite websites. Just an FYI, this is an unpaid advertisement :)

*Zappos: Great place to buy shoes, get 'em in 2 days, can return for 365 days from purchase, free returns
*The Pioneer Woman: One of my all time favorite blogs, especially for the photography tips!
*Pink is the New Blog: Where I catch up on all my celebrity gossip, without ever having to purchase a magazine.
*GOOP: In my book, Gwyneth Paltrow can do no wrong. I think her blog is amazing. (Of course, she has a whole staff to help her out...)
*Pinterest: Not sure how to describe it, other than a photo/DIY/collage overload. I can waste hours and hours on this site, just Pinning away.
*Foodgawker: My recipe (and sometimes photography) inspiration
*Facebook: I think you all probably know what this one's about!

Happy web browsing!

My new computer is almost all set-up, then I'll be able to get back to my web browsing'n'blogging!

1 comment

  1. did you know pioneer woman is getting her own show, so cool! and i love her photoshop actions, do you use them too?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...