Dragon Bowl

Thursday, January 7, 2010
I picked up sushi "To Go" after work at a place called Dragon Bowl. It is a little place in a strip shopping center near Katrina's house. I liked it better than Pei Wei and it seems more healthy. I got my usual sushi order: edamame and a rainbow roll with light soy sauce. mmm. I brought the goods over to Katrina's house so that we could grub before kickoff. We got to chatting and the next thing I know Colt McCoy is gone. We had to rewind and still couldn't tell what was injured. Anyhow, I don't want to talk about the game, so I'm not going to.
BIG(ish) NEWS: Roma stayed in the house the whole day, OUT of her crate. We've been working up to leaving her out of her crate (kennel) for longer and longer periods of time-- she has been a good girl so far. Ross's pep talk this morning sounded something like this, "Roma if you mess this one up, Daddy's going to take you to the pound, so behave yourself. See you after work."


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...