Riccccccccola

Thursday, January 14, 2010
*Cough, Cough* Being sick will really slow you down. I've been going to bed at 9pm the whole week. I think Roma is ready to end the early bed times... she woke up at 1am last night and brought a toy over to the bed and tried to get us to play with her. haha. little pestie.
Ross and Robbie are upstairs playing xbox, Call of Duty i think. It is so funny listening to guns, and bombs, and boy banter. There is some competitiveness going on, we'll put it that way.
I had my consultation with the eye doctor today! I found out that I am not a candidate for Lasik because my vision is just too bad. Too near-sided for the lasers. Good news is that I am an ideal candidate for ICL (implantable contact lenses).  The more information I get on ICL, the more I think this will be the perfect fit! Still pondering the concept (and the price), but hoping it's a go in the next couple months. stay tuned!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...