Ribbit

Sunday, January 10, 2010
I woke up this morning sounding like a frog with 2 golf balls in my throat. UGG, must be the cold weather.   Hoping I will wake up feeling better tomorrow.
I went to a Basic SLR (single lens reflex) photography class with my friend Taylor on Saturday at Houston Center for Photography. I learned so much! I'm ready to embark on my new hobby, one picture at a time :)
On Saturday some girlfriends came over for "make your own pizza" night, followed by Dorie's Gooey Chocolate cakes.  Think molten lava cake. They are a perfect personal size AND easy to make. I highly recommend this recipe! Unfortunately, I didn't snap any pictures of our meal because we were running late to our movie. We saw "It's Complicated" with Alec Baldwin and Meryl Streep (aka my MOM).  I really didn't have very high expectations, but it surprised me.  I laughed so hard on multiple occasions.  good food and a good movie :)
We had a casualty of the cold weather... our sprinkler system pipe burst on Saturday. 4 of our neighbors had the same problem. so glad it wasn't our water line to the house.
Practicing camera skills with a backyard snapshot


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...