Movie Night

Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Shhhh... we are upstairs in the media room watching Inglorious Bastards, but it's starting out slow so I'm sneaking a post.  For dinner I was in charge of crash hot potatoes sprinkled with rosemary and Ross made Mexican chicken tomatillo enchiladas from his new Rick Bayless cookbook. Everything looked so good!


Now this story takes an unexpected turn. The enchiladas were too spicy for me to eat!!! They were soooo hot!!! Ross could barely even eat them and his hot'o'meter has a much higher threshold than mine. All the tomatillo, Chihuahua cheese, and chicken flavors were drowned out by the spice from the serrano peppers.  I had to make myself an alternate of chicken salad. Sometimes these things just happen.

This movie is pretty gruesome. I would not recommend watching it before bedtime. Time for bed!

1 comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...