Brit/Liz Bistro

Sunday, February 7, 2010
Brit came over for a slumber party last night and we decided to stay home and cook dinner. We made Cooking Light's peanut noodles with shrimp with steamed edamame. In retrospect, I think this dish is best really cold (ie the next day). The leftovers were great! I prefer mine a little spicier, so I kicked it up with some asian garlic chili sauce.
For dessert we had Dorie's Chipster Brownies, but I forgot to get a picture because it finished baking while we were watching the movie "I Love you Man." I was rather disappointed with the dessert because a) the baking time was severely off. Once again I had to add 15 min to what Dorie said b) it cooked very uneven. I am probably a bit critical because I don't like brownies much, so I am going more off of aesthetics.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...