Puppy, 3 ways

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
I wanted to practice some camera settings so I snapped some pictures of my most willing subject. She let out a big sigh to let me know when she couldn't handle it anymore. Here's puppy 3 ways...

It is definitely an additional challenge to focus on a rapidly moving 80 lb ball of energy. I think Roma thought there was going to be some fetch afterwards because I looked around and counted 8 toys at my feet.

I am pleased to announce the birth of Rowan Pruitt!! He was born on Valentine's Day in St. Louis to Ross's cousin John and his wife Sandi. Congratulations!!

We have Friday off this week... woo!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...