Tied Score

Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Ross came down with a cold thing yesterday and stayed home from work today. After his whole speil about how his immune system is better than mine and then recommending I wash my hands less to build up my natural immunities, I've decided to track the number of times we each get sick in 2010. Currently the score is tied: Ross-1, Liz-1. In other words: Dirt-1, Purell-1. Can you guess what team I'm on?

We had a stuffed venison roll, edamame, and a citrus salad for dinner. I found the recipe for the Winter Citrus Salad in the New York Times. It was easy to make and full of Vitamin C (especially good for boys with a cold). The ingredients include shallots, orange, tangerine, grapefruit, salt, sherry vinegar, lime juice, EVOO, and honey. Ross's quote at the dinner table, "I didn't think I was going to like this, but it's really good. Different, but in a good way."

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...