Multi-Tasking?

Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I made Ross a birthday cake a couple days early so that it would be a surprise (I planned to put it in the freezer till Sun). Of course, he decided to go into a room that he never goes in, which happened to be the covert hiding location of his delicacy. So it goes. At least he doesn't know that flavor... I think we've established I am never going to be in the CIA.

Most of the time I feel like I'm a successful juggler, in the literal sense. (I cannot physically juggle at all- my uncle Bo tried to teach me as a kid and it did not go over well). I am talking about prioritizing tasks, staying organized, getting things done, etc. I'll admit it, I'm a multi-tasker. I actually prefer multiple things going on at once. However, sometimes I am a spaz and I drop all or some of the things I'm juggling. It happens. Right? Don't worry, everything is fine... I didn't drop anything today (that I know of).  I just think I'm in a rather contemplative mood because it's been such a long day and I should also be sleeping right now. See I knew I dropped something! Off to bed :)


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...