Mediterranean Chicken

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
We tried a new Cooking Light recipe,  Mediterranean Chicken with Potato.


This recipe was so colorful!  Ingredients included chicken, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, kalamata olives, pepperocini, garlic, fresh basil,.. topped with grated parmesan. This recipe was good, but not blow your socks off good. It was a fairly quick and easy meal, which are great for week nights. Next time, I will use fresh thyme, lemon juice, and maybe use orzo as a base to soak up the liquid.

In this recipe I used organic chicken for the first time EVER. I really think it tasted better, but maybe it's all in my head. I need a to do a blind taste test (with a placebo perhaps) to really know. I sure hope it was all in my head because organic chicken is WAAAY more expensive than the other stuff. Maybe just for special occasions?

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...